Reconnection of water supply is divided into 2 types:
- Reconnection of water supply by request
- Reconnection of water supply by enforcement
Reconnection of Water Supply by Request
- Customer must fill in Water Supply and Services Agreement Form and submit it to SAJ counter.
- A few supporting document is needed when applying this process:
- Copy of I/C
- Copy of land grant, Assessment, Copy of the land tax, ISPA rental agreement
- Water bill and the account of the old premise
- Revenue Stamp RM10.00
- Officials at the counter will issue bills reconnection charges and new bill deposits for the process of reconnection.
- Once payment has been confirmed, work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter reconnection.
- Information about meters that have been installed will be updated in SAJ system.
Reconnection of Water Supply by Enforcement
- Customers must make an application at the counter SAJ for reconnection after disconnection of water supply is enforced.
- Customers must first settle their arrears and disconnection charges as well as connection charges and present the receipt to SAJ officer at the counter. Once payment is confirmed, work orders will be issued to appointed plumbers for water meter reconnection.
- Water supplies that were disconnect because of enforcement will resume within 2 working days from the date when proof of payment is received.
- Information about meters that have been installed will be updated in SAJ billing system.